Some days, weeks, or even months can be filled with challenges and frustrations. That’s why it’s important to have a good outlet or two or 14. Today, I accessed them all.
I’m very thankful for all my outlets. This post is dedicated to them:
- Jesus – “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:30)
- My wife – You are amazing and a God-send. Thank you for your listening ear and encouraging words
- My accountability partner – For agreeing to pray for me regularly
- Good friends – That put up with my ranting and raving and also listen to me and provide good advice
- The HK Youth workers – Thank you for praying over the Island ECC staff today. So many of you are also tons of fun (especially that intense foosball game today!)
- The Witthoft family – You are good friends, ideal mentors, and extremely gracious
Now if only I were healthy enough to play ultimate frisbee at this time… I would have used that outlet too!
Make haste, O God, to deliver me!
O LORD, make haste to help me!
Let them be put to shame and confusion
who seek my life!
Let them be turned back and brought to dishonor
who delight in my hurt!
Let them turn back because of their shame
who say, “Aha, Aha!”
May all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you!
May those who love your salvation
say evermore, “God is great!”