List all the positive and negative qualities about your spouse.
NOTE 1: I’m only going to list the positive ones on this blog in case you’re scrolling to find all the ammunition for some juicy gossip!
NOTE 2: This will not be a list of ALL the positive things about Kristin. That would simply take too much time and space for this blog. Rather, I’ll keep this list to a readable length by including some of my favorite aspects of her.
- She loves Jesus
- Sometimes I watch her as she journals, and every so often I can see her relationship with God unfold before my eyes as she pours her heart onto the pages
- She’s disciplined and dedicated with her spiritual promises and commitments, and it simultaneously inspires me and makes me feel guilty (see Day 5, point #1 for more details)
- She’s beautiful
- Inside and out (yeah, I have a hott wife!)
- She is, hands down, one of the best female ultimate players in all of Asia
- This is bittersweet for me. I’m super proud of her, and yet I wish I could achieve a similar status among the guys
- I’m looking forward to seeing her play at higher levels in the US
- She’s sociable and able to navigate various types of friend circles
- She can cook some delicious dishes, especially her lasagna and enchiladas
- She is fantastic with kids
- I will never be as patient or compassionate as her when it comes to absurd behavior from the youth
- She makes lots of intentional time with kids and is very consistent to follow through with her promises and commitments to them
- She’s timely and sometimes even manages to keep me on time on our way to social events
- She’s not too girly
- She’s willing to work hard and get her hands dirty. This goes for household chores as well as labor intensive mission trips to third world countries
- She doesn’t obsess over her personal appearance when it comes to make up or accessories. There’s enough to show she cares, but it’s never tacky or overdone
- She lets me be myself – most of the time (sometimes being myself gets me in trouble!)
Thanks for being awesome hottie! Love you!!